Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tag you are it :)

Took a tag from Sarah at Pitter Patter Boutique so here goes - I even stole some of her answers :)

1. At what age do/did you (wish to) marry? 25

2. What color do you like most? Yellow and pink

3. If you can have a superpower, what would it be? I would have a magic wand. I would be able to point to any mess and magically make it perfectly clean. This same magic wand would be able to take away excess body weight, headaches, and poopy diapers.

4. If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go? Someplace hot, with a Nanny, a beach, and drinks with little umbrellas

5. Which part of you do you hate the most? My belly

6. When you get sad, what do you do? Cry or get quiet.

7. What book are you reading now? Nora Robers Tribute

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do with the money? Pay off everything I could and head to Hobby Lobby and the Container Store and have the shopping spree of my dreams and put the rest in the bank and some in my sock drawer. :)

9. What did you love the most about last year (2007)? I guess hanging out with the kids? Cheesy I know

10. How did you get your name? Holly Marie - Christmas Baby

11. What is the moment you regret most? I don't know - good question

12. What type of person do you hate the most? Mean people

13. What is your greatest asset? Smile but I think the hubby would say something different

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? To keep my family safe.

15. How did you celebrate the New Year? Mexican food and early bedtimes I am not sure if we made it to midnight last year

16. What tv show do you watch that you are embarrassed to tell people about? ok - I will admit it - I watched Tory and Dean this summer - started with sick kids and a marathon - sigh

17. It’s 2008. What are you looking forward to this year? Christmas, winter weather, seeing some more of my husband

18. Anything in your life that you wish weren’t so awful? I wish that we had not suffered a loss in the family this year.

19. What’s the shallowest thing you intend to do this year? Uh I don't know

20. If you had $100.00 bucks & had to spend it on your self, what would you get? Down payment on my iphone

I'm not very good at tagging people so if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged...Tag-you're it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a nanny-I'll totally join you on the beach! Lol!

And good super power!