Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Check me out on the Funky Finds blog!!!!

I heart Funky Finds is all I have to say - SUCH a great website!!!!!! AND I she said nice things about my bows on the blog today - hooray!!!!!! 


:) 

Lots to do today - very little time to do it in - off to swim lessons with the smalls so hopefully I will be back on at naptime IF I pull together the terrible horrible very bad mess that we made having so much fun playing yesterday and I was too tired at the end of the day to pick up. 

:) 


Oh yeah and don't forget my giveaway on Homemaker Barbie




Visit I Heart Bowheads!
The Shops @ Funky Finds

1 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

I am so PROUD that you have your little one in swim lessons! Good for you! I have been trying to remind people in my area that they can still get lesson no matter what the season. What made you decide to do it now?