Friday, November 14, 2008

My Favorite Things Box......

CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I cannot tell you the last time I was this excited!!!!!!!! 

The box looks so great - so many wrapped things just for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I opened one - her favorite make up.... more pics to come - I have to go to dinner with friends and want to really enjoy it and take pictures of every one so I am FORCING myself to wait and not tear open every package to delay the gratification. 

Sarah Jessica Parker - I am so excited!!!!!!! 


5 comments:

Shan G said...

Ok is this an OPRAH Favorite things box? How did you get it? I have always wanted to go to one of those shows!

And I love, love, love SJP!!

Happy Campers said...

I just mailed mine today! I can't wait to see what you got...this was SO fun!

Kacey said...

WOOOOHOOOO! I am so excited! I can't wait to get mine. Isn't a swap the best thing EVER?!

Oh and I am so stealing your SJP line. That cracked me up! LOVE her!

Can't wait to see what fun things your were surprised with.

Mamarazzi said...

oh yay!! i will post mr linky on monday and you can add your name and a link to a picture filled post all about it then!! woo hoo!!

Mamarazzi's Favorite Thing Swap ROCKS!!!

i sent mine out today...thrilling!!

Momstart said...

I decided to start visiting people from the end of the list to the front of the list so HOWDY from Momstart, thanks for listing the VIP