Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My first blog award :)

ok so I got this along with the gajillion other people that are participating in Mamarrazi's  favorite things swap but you know what - I am as tickled as if I had been hand selected :) This is my first bloggy award and I am going to bear it and pass it on proudly!!!!!! 


Check it out



I am now proud to pass this along to.......


drumroll please...........
I am giving my awards categories :) 

BBFA (Best Blogging Friend Award)
Heather at Reese's View of the World because she is my buddy and I like to read all about her homeschooling shenanigans with the cutie patootie Reese. She also says the nicest things to me and makes me feel all mushy and good and glowy and like a decent person and a decent Mom and I appreciate that!!!!!! 

Best Writing
My next award goes to.....Candid Carrie I am a new reader of hers but you know what - when I am scrolling through my dashboard checking out what everyone has to say - I always stop at her - she makes me smile and is a really great read! 

Best Photography
Next I am going to go with Brittany at 4 Little Men and girly twins  because oh those pictures!!!!!!! My poor uterus just skips a beat every time.  
and
My friend and amazing photographer Christie Lucas who does really amazing work and I hope continues to get into the whole crazy blogging world. :) 

Next I am going to give my prettiest blog award to Kacey at Chronicles of a Mommy
I just love love love her grapics etc on her cute cute cute blog! 

I actually have a couple more that I want to give away but I am being called to go get dressed up like a princess and judge a soap making contest (yes I feel nervous and yes I am hurrying) so gotta do some more later. 

:) 

6 comments:

Happy Campers said...

THANKS!!!! for the award :) It's going up right now on the blog...you are so sweet>>>

Kacey said...

You are the BEST! You have MADE MY DAY and if you read my post for today you will see why. LOL.

Oh - and I was going to tell you, I've been making little hair clips for an event I have coming up...and let me just say BIG props to you. Making bows is hard and time consuming. You ROCK!

Thanks again for the award and isn't the swap so much fun? LOVE IT!

Mamarazzi said...

you WERE handpicked. you and the 34 other people who are playing in the swap. 34 out of i don't know how many..i gots lots of bloggy friends. this IS special. tee hee.

i am glad you are tickled PINK over it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

This was my first award too and I agree....it's soooo cool!!!!

Now...to earn that "bloggy goodness" praise!!

EmmaP said...

aw cute. the first award is alwsays the most cherished. congrats! thanks for stopping by my blog from SITS today!

Maude Lynn said...

Congratulations on the award!