Friday, June 12, 2009

Zany Zoo ObZervations

Good Transportation is Crucial






A good perch is important!






Posted signs may contain VERY important information!





New friends can be found in unusual places.






And introductions are important....






Do not be intimidated by the long road ahead








And heed all posted warnings.





Bribes/incentives/rewards are effective no matter your shape or size.





A good nap is paramount,






And a brave face at all times an absolute necessity!


-- Post From My iPhone

6 comments:

Foursons said...

What a fun trip!

Lola said...

I know they aren't meant to be but those masks look a little Silence of the Lambs like to me.

Jane In The Jungle said...

I love the incentives photo!!

Stacie said...

I loved all the photos.

Irene said...

cool pix. happy weekend

Irene said...

cool pix.happy weekend