Monday, June 22, 2009

Pray For Tyson

This is the email that Tyson's Mommy, Molly sent out last night 


Photobucket

Joshua 1:19 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. He will never leave you or forsake you."

Tomorrow is yet another hard day in the many hard days of Tyson's life but I know he is stronger than this and will be home soon. I already miss the sound of his laughter, his never ending energy and boundless spirit. He is sleeping sweetly in his own bed, sharing a room with his brother, in no pain and not scared and while I know the next few weeks will be the opposite I will not leave him. Even in the scariest of times, I stay, I listen and I watch just like all his angels do. He will be having his Aorta repaired and his left lung removed but I know God will keep my baby, his baby, under his guarded wing through the entire process and until he is safe again. I cannot believe I was blessed with a miracle and he has been such a blessing to others.

Please continue to pray for Tyson and our family at this time. I will send out an update as soon as I can. Know that the first 48 hours will be crucial but I will be by his side and with him in every moment. I want to thank all of you for the many prayers already. Please feel free to pass this on to all those mothers, friends, prayer warriors you know so that he is covered in prayer in this journey. Soon he will be home and we can celebrate his 3rd birthday!

Blessings,
Molly

"I know what I am doing. I have it all planned out. Plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for." Jer 29:11



1 comments:

Teach.Workout.Love said...

tyson will be in my prayers