Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday


Well - this is going to be a CRAZY Monday so I thought I would go ahead and get my Not Me Monday post up!

I did NOT get to go see the Star Trek movie. I did NOT thoroughly enjoy myself and I was NOT surprised that people were surprised that I wanted to go see it. :)

While at the movie I did not eat this

covered in buffalo wing sauce and this

while dipping in two ranch dressings.

Not me - are you kidding? We have had a major lifestyle change over here!

I did not have to bring this

to my Sister In Law's house to snack on instead of her yummy appetizers on Mothers Day to make up for Friday night. Not Me.

I am NOT very excited to announce that I have to clean out my closet this week so that I can find some pants that fit in the back dusty recesses of skinny (er) pant land. :) Nope - not gonna brag about that one.

I am NOT having some strange formatting issues right now that may or may NOT affect this post!

I am NOT working on this post when I should be jumping into high gear - no way Not Me!

1 comments:

Sturgmom said...

I'm not a Trekkie but I've heard the movie is fantastic! Sounds like you had a great weekend!