Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In the Weeds and Followers

OK so I admit it - I have been in the weeds! No time to blog, no time for anything it feels like! (In the weeds is a restaurant term for being really really busy. I actually looked it up because I was curious and there is an entire wilkipedia entry on diner lingo which I found strangely interesting.) 



Anyway ..........  I can't wait for things to calm down - what - 10 15 more years? 


Then on to followers - is someone playing with me? I get 71 followers, then 70, then 71 then 70 - what am I doing? I want you back? Can I stand outside your window with a ginormous stereo above my head (Say Anything reference - best movie ever) and win you over or would that be creepy? Is it the same person signing up every time or different people? Anyway - those are the two things that are on my mind as I type furiously with a two year old pulling one pant leg and a pug named Penelope pulling the other. Guess it is bedtime and Pug chow time. 

Gotta run! 



4 comments:

Always a Southern Girl said...

Too funny about the followers. I had one leave, but I couldn't figure out who or why either.

Have a great week.

Crystal said...

Just wanted to stop by to thank you so much for the prayers and support for Bentley. We are so grateful for amazing bloggin' friends like you. Although we do not personally know each other, support is support and I hold that close to my heart!! Thank you so much!!

Sturgmom said...

I htink 70-some-odd followers is pretty great!

Green Girl said...

i know what you mean. i've been absent from my blog for over a month... didn't know that expression though:) having 70 followers trully shows how much people enjoy your blog, congratulations!