Thursday, May 21, 2009

Help! Cupcake Button Chaos!!!!!

"Toughen up Cupcake! You're not the only fat chick in the gym!!!!!" 

These were the words that gave us the inspiration to truly change our bodies - to get to the gym and try until we cried and really be the best Mommies we could be and thus......

the Cupcake Club was BORN! 

My Mom is a Cupcake now - on her fourth day of Water Aerobics at the Y. We have friends left and right saying, "Hey I Can Do This Too!!!!!!" I even have bloggy buddies that are jumping on board. 

So come on Cupcakes - help me pick a button!!!!! (Once again - how great is Mimi - my Mom - for making me so many choices????) 




Photobucket



Photobucket

This is me as a baby :)

Photobucket


9 comments:

Robbie S. Redmon, LPC said...

Stopping iver from SITS.I hope you will visit me. I post marital secrets from my book. Love your blog!

Robbie S. Redmon, LPC said...

I'm a Follower.

Dorsey said...

I like the first one, then again I'm partial to pink over red. =)

Becky said...

I like the last two. Your mum is one clever lady :)

beth said...

i think i like #1, but i'd be happy to put any of them on my blog! good luck deciding!

Wendyburd1 said...

The last 2 are the cutest I'd say!

Unknown said...

I love #2~! But #1 is gone, so I don't know what it looks like! lol

Jane In The Jungle said...

I like the first one! Cute and great idea!!

Rachel said...

I like #1. Can I be a cupcake please??