Thursday, October 9, 2008

some totals

So - I was thinking this morning - scary I know - 


My grand total adding all three kids up for nursing was 30 months. My grand total -  if you take into account that a pregnancy is really 10 months - for being pregnant - 30 months. That makes a grand total of 60 months which means that for 5 years of my life - I was either pregnant or nursing. Good grief - that seems like a lot! Now that is really great and all but the  B Squared is now 2! At one point am I going to drop that 25 pounds of "baby weight" that I have been hanging onto like a prize? Today starts day one of my new life style change. Diets don't work - I need to think about what I put in my mouth. That will work. I will keep you all posted (at the moment I think I have approximately 2 readers but I am hoping to grow that) on my progress. 

The first day of the rest of my life starts - TODAY! 

:) 

Oh yeah - bow update - I made some adorable Jesus Loves Me bows last night - unfortunately - I can't go have my playdate/photo session with Reese and Heather today because my SMC has fever - sigh - off to the doctor - I will have to post an update about that as well. 


0 comments: