Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Early morning in my favorite place

By the B Squared (I know it seems like I have been writing quite a bit lately but my sisters have some pretty interesting posts coming up soon.. check back for updates) 

Anyway...

Early Morning in My Favorite Place
By the B Squared
 (AKA the Baby Boy who is incidentally, not such a baby anymore) 


My Mommy is always taking my picture - my two favorite things to do now when she takes my picture are put my fingers in my nose and cover my face. This time - I covered my face - I mean come on - it was 6:00 in the morning - how can she expect me to have my prettiest face on - really? and that flash - SO bright!!!! 



I LOVE to dance on Mommy and Daddy's bed ESPECIALLY early in the morning to my favorite show - Signing Time. I really like the sports ones although the Zoo train is pretty great also. I am not sure why Mommy and Daddy keep dozing off during this great stuff - the animals and kids with balls and stuff are great

Phew - I am pretty tired. I think I will rest for a minute in my Monkey Jammas (pajamas) and rest on Daddy's legs.
Has my Mommy mentioned how BRIGHT that TV is really early in the morning?

Sweet baby boy - resting on his little hands, watching his favorite show, hanging out with his Mommy and Daddy. 
Life is Good. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! And wow, that TV is bright at 6am.

Mamarazzi said...

CUTE pics...cute blog! i am so excited that you found me and are going to participate in Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap!

so. much. fun.

i will be back to soak up more of your bloggy goodness!

EmilytheCreative said...

My kids are the same way... they get up WAY TOO EARLY and want to watch TV.. I mean the sun isn't even up! Come on!

Happy Campers said...

Amen, girl. Life IS good!