Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me Monday!



I am a big fan of Not Me Monday~ unfortunately - this week - I feel like there are so many that am in overload and don't know where to start!

Let's See - this week I did not......

Wake up on Monday morning THRILLED to send the BBG off to school and know that the SMC had dance where the B squared could play to his hearts content while I talked to the other Moms all because I was excited that I had a morning full of activities and I barely had to speak to the children - Not Me!

Actually shout at any Man, Dog, or Child that came into the kitchen while I was trying to clean and cook last night - GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN! GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!

I never sent anyone anywhere without shoes and socks on.

I never ever ever ever in a million years would read 5 minutes with the BBG and then say it had been 20 and write down 20 on her reading chart - are you kidding me? What kind of a mother would I be?

I never once felt like squeezing naughty little hands while I gently re-directed them to more constructive play.

As always - I drank no soda and only ate low calorie, organic snacks and meals.

I was never hugged by a pediatrician or a doctor's office staff member - that would mean they know me way too well and I am in there WAY too much.

I did not bleach a soccer sock.

I did not burn cookies.

I never said uh huh uh huh uh huh to a little person telling me something very important while really thinking about something else.

and I NEVER EVER EVER

sat around and read blogs on my computer while my children watched a show - nope NOT ME!

:)

7 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I pop a show in just so i can blog...LOl good ones. I am totally Rachael Ray so i would never burn anything. I guess you have to actually make something in order to burn it. My poor girls husbands. I hope they like take out. LOL

Weeksie50 said...

I would so be barefooted 24/7 if I could..

Candy said...

I'm with you - I would prefer no man, dog, or child in my kitchen. Nothing to "not me" about there!

Thanks for your kind comment on my Lucky Puppy. I'm going to miss him, even in the kitchen, underfoot. :(

Holly said...

So this Not Me Monday, I have to try it! Hope this week goes more smoothly for you.

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

Wow! It really does make me feel better to read all of these "Not Me!" posts! Love them...

Decor To Adore said...

Funny. "I'm Yours" is currently MY favorite. :)

Unknown said...

Ha ha. I love the list.