Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me Monday!




Ahhh another Not Me Monday - love it.......

This week I did not.....


EVER blot lipstick with a diaper - not a clean one and certainly not the back side of a wet one that was rolled up and on the counter to go to the trash.... never

This gets me to my next Not Me

I have NOT been using tons and tons of disposable diapers when I have perfectly good cloth in the B Squared's closet just because it is faster and easier - never would I do that.

I did not fall asleep on the floor while playing Little People with the two little ones - nope - not sound asleep (no drool or anything) only to wake up to find them both at the bathroom sink making a swimming pool for the Polly Pockets.

I never shoved anything anywhere it wasn't supposed to be while cleaning up quickly.

Once again - my eating habits are impeccable as is my hygiene.

Well - that is enough not me because I would certainly never rush in to do my Not Me post while the children were eating lunch unattended - what kind of parenting would that be?

Have a great Monday!!!!

:)

Holly

10 comments:

Susanna-Cole King said...

Aw Monday's are always chaos, I wish we could skip them. Of course then Tuesday would be that dreaded day, I guess. ;)

Thanks for your comment, by the way! :)

xoxo,
S-C

Danyele Easterhaus said...

polly pocket swimming pools.....creative kiddos! mine do that if i don't watch too!

Kameron said...

Too funny and I read the toilet time post below it and I can say that the little locking arm I put on my porcelain throne was well worth the 15 bucks I spent! Oh, but I won't have the funny stories you might say! Wrong, my hubby never remembers to close the lid so the lock can do its job!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

yes, the sink pool, a perpetual favorite around our house. Except with boys we have car washes and science experiements.

EmilytheCreative said...

What a hoot! Aren't Mondays just GREAT!?!? I hope you had a good one!

heidi said...

I've never fallen asleep while playing OR reading with the kiddos. For shame.

Kirsty said...

LOL! Mondays are CRAZY!!!! I've never fallen asleep whilst fervently praying that the TV will give me a few restful moments;-)

Heather said...

I. Love. You. I've never used a diaper for lipstick blotting either. Or a wipey to remove eye make up.

Natalie said...

oh i am laughing! my kids love to use the sink and...well the toilet for their toys to go swimming. agh.

S.L.P said...

Of course you wouldn't abandon the cloth diapers...they make way better lipstick blotters anyway. Ha ha...been there done that one (gave up on cloth). They get old fast especially when you "don't" leave a dirty one in the car over night.