Tuesday, May 18, 2010

anallaboutmepost

Not sure why I had to squish the words together like that - just felt like it :)

Anyway - I digress - already - as usual - oh yeah I am sure that this post is going to be great.......

This awesome blogger

Gave me this award

And I have to say - I am quite pleased - kawhite pleased - can you tell my enunciation there?

uh oh digressing again

Now I am supposed to share 7 things about me so here goes - since I am feeling a little random at the moment - I would guess these are going to be pretty random also. :)

1. I have small hysterical giggling problem. It doesn't happen that often but when it does - I totally lose control of myself and I cannot stop giggling. I giggle until I cry. My husband always says - "uh oh - Mommy's got the giggles".

2. Since I am on the subject of the hysterical giggling - I will use up some of my 7 things to tell two hysterical giggling stories. The first - we are sitting in church, palm Sunday last year. They pass out the palm frond and my husband is holding what truly is a very small, pitiful, and somewhat wilted frond in his lap. He leans over to me and whispers

"I have a problem with my frond"

In the dictionary, under the definition of church giggles - there is a picture of me - trying to keep it together unsuccessfuly during service. The children were even shushing me.

3. The ultimate case of the hysterical giggles came during a childbirthing class for my first born. They were having us do the hee hee he thing and I couldn't get it right. I started off with the giggles, then the hysterical giggles, then the tears streaming down my face giggles, then actual sobbing. I think that the poor instructor pretty much thought that I had lost my mind.

4. Now onto another thing about me - I can wiggle my ears. Yes a small claim to fame but a claim to fame nonetheless.

5. I can also say the alphabet backwards.

6. I can sing the chipmunk song which helps me look like a rock star in my children's eyes (at least for now while they are small). I am currently working on All the Single Ladies. It is a work in progress to say the least.

7. I DESPISE the words "you should". When people begin a sentence with "you should" I shut my ears - tight (wish I could actually do that - you would think I could what with the whole ear wiggling thing) Huge pet peeve of mine (the you should - not the ear wiggling)

Anyway - it is late and I am excited for sleep so we will see what tomorrow brings! I will pass this award on sometime soon.



ANYHOO





1 comments:

Foursons said...

I'm impressed with the ear wiggling talent. And laughing until tears is one of my favorite activities.