Monday, September 12, 2011

Funniest Conversation EVER

Scene set up:

Sitting at my parents house. Husband has pulled out his work computer to check work email. Mimi has pulled out her laptop to check her email. All three kids are watching Phineas and Ferb.

Mimi: (to Husband) So - what do you think about Perry?

Husband: (distracted) ummm I don't really think too much about Perry.

Mimi: For President?

Husband: Perry the Platypus?

At this point I have gone into the ugly laugh

I can't breathe

Tears streaming down my face

I am clutching the table as I fight for control

Then husband is grinning because he realizes

Then Mimi starts grabbing for things as the hysterical giggles begin to take her over.

It was pretty stinkin' funny my friends - pretty funny.


(Now I will explain here for those of you that are going - HUH? Perry the Platypus is a character on the children's show that was in the background. A show that my middle child refers to as "Phineas and Fewb")


2 comments:

Amy Jo:) said...

That is hilarious! I have loved looking through some of the posts on your blog! You have such a sweet family!

Rachel said...

Is it really and truly terrible that when I saw "Perry", that is the first thing I thought of too?!?!

I love Phineas and Ferb!