Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dear Laundry,

I am writing you this letter to know that I would like to go ahead and officially throw in the white flag.

I get it - you beat me.

You are better than me and I will never ever be able to catch up with you or get ahead of you.

Now in the spirit of friendly competition, I would really appreciate it if you would ease up a little bit.

No one really likes a sore winner and you are really pounding your point home.

I mean - it is one thing to best an opponent but really is there any need to jump up and down on them and somehow magically triple at the finish line? Really?

I am asking - no wait- in all reality - I am throwing myself upon your mercy. Any respite would be much appreciated.

Your humbly beaten opponent,


1 comments:

Foursons said...

Nolan has changed his clothes 4 times in the last 4 hours. Ugh.

Eventually we'll win at the laundry game but it won't be until everyone moves out and we're wishing they were back home creating more laundry for us to wash.