Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday

I did NOT have an amazing time at the Mavericks game last night!
I do NOT have the BEST Mom and Dad who not only came over here last night from 5:30 - 11:30 to watch our 3 small children BUT my Mom also finished and folded all my laundry. Now if that is NOT the most awesome thing you ever heard - well I just don't know. 

I did NOT have to google this week - "what does the tooth fairy do with the teeth?" 

I did NOT have a two year old poop in the bath tub this week. 

This did NOT cause mass chaos and screaming

I do NOT love nap time. 

I am NOT playing on the computer instead of cleaning the bathroom. 

Nope - not me! 

2 comments:

heidi said...

Ick on the poopy bathtub. Your mom rocks. :-) Did you go out last night to dinner, too, or was that moved around?

Posted about my GNO on Saturday. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Nice mom!!!


Don't you hate when tubby time gets foiled by excrement?