Monday, March 23, 2009

I Heart the Spotted Box!

I was soooooo excited to get the box this month and there were way too many good things to just pick a few to blog about.

I am a big fan of Polkatotboutique - so cute - this is the second really adorable bow that I have from them.

This was basically my most exciting Spotted Box find because I have been REALLY REALLY Wanting one! I am still researching exactly where it came from - I will update in a minute but - it is a keychain just like the one that I have been wanting!!!!!



I am always a big fan of T and Little S Designs but this bookmark took the cake! It says "A Room without a book is like a body without a soul." 

This one also completely made my day. It is a decal from Distinctive Decals. I am going to look for decals for the Little Buddy's bed right now! 



I got the hook up again from Tiffany's Trinkets - heart heart heart these earrings! 

Go check out the Spotted Box - asap! It is like Christmas every month. :) 

4 comments:

Happy Campers said...

I've never heard of the Spotted Box...I'm going to check that out!!

tscrapper said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear that you loved my bookmark and are a fan! The Spotted Box was great again this month!

Tiffany said...

Im so glad you love the earrings!!!!!!!!!!

Little Moos and My Creative Pink. said...

Holly, How do I join that. How much are they? Sounds fun, I love getting things in the mail, even if I bought them myself..