Thursday, March 12, 2009

Favorite Things Swap

Well - I have pretty much been in the weeds lately (if you have ever waited tables you know that term) and have had some camera issues SO long story short - I am just now posting about my AWESOME swap that I got a couple of weeks ago. :) My swap partner is Christina at Little Moos and Mommy Too

I gotta tell you - I love this hair turban thingy - this is one of  those -- I always meant to go and buy myself things that I am so excited to own now! 
Isn't this pretty? They smell sooooo nice and I LOVE the kitchen towels. I can always use new kitchen towels! 
This is one of those big balls you drop in the bath - haven't tried it yet - it smells yummy! 
Such cute things - stationary and tea lights - what more could I ask for? 
Oh wait - I know - awesome super soft super comfy slippers complete with their own added bling!!!!!! 
This was the package as it came complete with M&M's on top :) 
Thanks Christina and Mamarazzi for setting this all up! 

4 comments:

Tam said...

What fun you had! I love my Turban hair towels and have given them over the years to friends who love them now toooo!

Amy B said...

Okay I am envious..hair turbans and the bath balls..wow..you made out. enjoy...

Queenie Jeannie said...

Fabulous stuff!!!

This swap thing is so much fun!!!

Mamarazzi said...

oooooh this is all such good stuff!

I am so slow in getting around to everyone who participated in the swap but I just wanted to make sure THANK you for playing and for sending such a fantastic package to your partner. I know she really appreciated it.

My next swap is set for April and I will announce it soon, keep and eye out for it if you want to play again…they fill up FAST!! In the meantime come by and enter my latest giveaway…very fun stuff!