Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday


Time is short - bedtime is imminent - I am not going to make my post short and sweet. :) 


I do not have a 2 year old boy running around this house in a pink princess pull up right now.

I did not let anyone in this house eat an ice cream sandwich anywhere near breakfast time. 

I certainly did not let anyone in this house eat an ice cream sandwich FOR breakfast - no way. 

I did not walk into my pediatrician's office this morning, stand and chat with the girl at the front desk and then have my pediatrician walk up and say, "Holly - you guys just come on back, Ellen can sign you in...." 

While at the doctor this morning with my coughing child, my pediatrician did not get a big grin on her face and say, "well at least we know it is not pertussis!!!!!" 

Hilarious - really............

I am not listening to the sound of a 6 foot 5 inch man crazily racing up and down the hallways with three small people on 4 stick horses. 

I am not sooooooooo ready for bed that I am going to wrap this up with a big fat I did not wake up 3 gajillion times last night with a poor cough cough cough cough cough coughing two year old. 

I am pretty sure that at one point I did not promise him that if he would stop coughing I would buy him a pony. 

I would never do anything like that. 

Not Me! 


4 comments:

Foursons said...

Oh no! I hope things start looking up soon and everyone gets healthy! I love that you are on a first name basis with everyone in the doctor's office. MY pediatrician still sees me around town and says hi. Gotta love THOSE doctors!

Wendyburd1 said...

Of course not you!! Mmmm Ice cream Sammy for breakfast sounds so much better than a granola bar!

SimplyBillie said...

Haha! Hope you were able to get a little more sleep last night. I've got a coughing kid keeping me up too....

Naomi said...

Oh my gosh your post reminded me of things that I have never done either. Hope you got a good nights sleep.