Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Birthday my Zoe!

So here is a random collection of pictures. I dig through pictures and get distracted and look and laugh and talk and can't help myself but wonder how 9 years have passed but yet again, I find myself at the end of a birthday. My Noodle is 9 years old and here are just a few pictures to celebrate her....

Big fun with big sister and Daddy
 Hi Momma

 Daddy's girl
 She loved those fingers and her yellow blankie. At first it's name was "My" and then it went to "lello" and finally  became her "yellow blankie". Shh don't tell but it is in her bed still. It used to accompany us everywhere we went and my greatest fear was losing it. Now it stays safely in her room but is still very much loved by both of us.

 Ready for Sesame Street Live!




 2nd Birthday Party
I love you baby girl. I wish I had more time to look through your pictures but you want me to come and sit with you and read some Katie Kazoo so I will look through pictures another day.

0 comments: