Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The best quotes of the week (that I can remember)

I have started typing in the notes section on my phone whenever the kids say something funny. I am really loving this new system because it helps me remember funny moments and I think that I got some good ones this week!

4 year old son - coming out of the airplane bathroom with big eyes and wonder in his voice....

"There is a tiny bathroom in there Mom. It's like a port-a-potty but it's got a sink!!!!!"

One of the girls in the back of the van while driving around Massachusetts.....

"Hey look - we are in the neck of the woods!!!!!"

My 6 year old talking about a friend of ours who came from Texas to run the Boston marathon.....

"So Mommy - did Coach Matt run all the way from Texas to Boston for the marathon?"

4 year old and 6 year old in the way back of the car playing while big sister practiced soccer...

"Hey Zoe - I am pretty sure we are stuck back here."

Zoe: "Oh well - at least we have chips"


0 comments: