Monday, October 5, 2009

I Heart Faces - My Favorite Things

ok - so I just had to take this opportunity to share one of my favorite little kid things



My husband thought I was nuts the other day when I was following him into the store carrying our middle child taking pictures with my phone of her feet BUT

I think it is so funny the way that little kids just somehow know how to hold their foot just right so that their flip flops don't fall off when they are being carried.
The correct angle is a MUST
And little 'tinky toes (as we like to call them around here) are very useful!

It's the little things - you know?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Those little toes are so cute! What a great favorite thing! PERFECT : )

TatterScoops said...

What a cute shots! Gotta love those cute lil' toes in flip flops :D

Foursons said...

So cute!

Lorena said...

aww So cute! =)