Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tara's Try

So I know that I have talked on the bowheads blog before about

try

I just feel like no matter what - you should try and try hard.

I met a nice lady.

She is in my early childhood pta

She came to scrapbooking at my house

She was working on her blog

I say - "oooh what blog? I love blogs."

She tells me.

I look it up.

Not long after we become facebook friends.

Cuz' you know - that's how we Moms roll these days - Facebook is the bomb.

Anyway

She ran a race. A REALLY big race and I am so glad that I got to read about it.

You know what that lady has

She has TRY

The next time that I feel tired. The next time that I think that I can't. The next time I want to stop - no matter what it is - no matter where I am - I know that I can try a little harder. I can go for a little bit longer and I can be a little bit better.

The next time that I feel like quitting. I am going to think about Tara's try.

You should go and read about it too because it would help your try - I know it would.

Go read it


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Holly...you couldn't have said it any better. Tara is my sister and she has always, since I have known her...for 37 years...had "try". She has a strong will, perhaps the strongest will I have ever witnessed in a human being. Thank you for posting this. I hope that others continue to be inspired by her...how can they not?

Brie said...

Wow! Great post Holly and I loved Tara's blog. {following her now}. I bought new running shoes, a glow belt, and a camelback and I think it's time I go get to it!

Erin said...

This is a great post! So many times I think about all the things that I want to do, but am afraid to try. Thank you for such a great reminder!