Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mars and Venus

I was looking through paperwork and graded papers from school.

I looked at the behavior calendar for my 3rd grade daughter who is always good.

I called her over and said.....

"Ladybug - I really do appreciate you for getting stickers on your chart every day and for being such a good girl."

She glanced over, waved a hand in the air and said,

"It's ok Mom. I'm a girl. It's easy for me to be good. Those poor boys - they have a really hard time being good."

The next day I was driving her 4 year old brother to preschool. He was feeling a bit feisty and said to me....

"Mommy - I don't even want to go to that DUMB school".

Then he gets a grin on his face and says with great pride,

"I bet our girls would never say anything like that!!!!!!"

4 comments:

Me said...

Your posts are always just simply precious! Love it!!

Bethany said...

Haha...cute observation! Your kids sound like they are on top of their game! ;)

Jamie said...

Ha. HAHAHA. Boys will be boys. They just will be. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Holly thanks I really needed this today Doey