Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dear Saturday the 21st

Letters of Intent



Dear Saturday the 21st,

Thank you VERY much for coming. This has been a long week and I am glad that you have FINALLY arrived! I have many cute things that I can put on my blog now that you are here and I am excited to catch up on several projects because - thanks to your arrival - we get to have our Daddy around (with the exception of quite a bit of golfing) for one entire week!!!!!!!!!!!!! I appreciate your arrival although it took you long enough! Seriously!

Signed,

Your friend,

Holly

Tune in next week for a very sharply written letter bemoaning Monday the 22nds arrival. :)

1 comments:

Foursons said...

I agree with this letter whole-heartedly. I have been so busy for so long and to have an empty Saturday on the calender feels like a vacation. Enjoy your hubby!

Thanks for linking up!