Monday, October 12, 2009

The Tale of the Traveling Pug


So the other day, the Little Buddy and I ran out to the doctor to have ear infections diagnosed - cold and flu season is in full swing here - I need to bust out my button from last year! When we came back - no Penelope the Pug - we looked everywhere - called her name - called her name - no pug.


We called the vet, we called the animal control people, we called my BFF's and neighbors.

We jumped in the car we drove - we called out - PENNY!!!!! PENNER MENNER!!!!!! PENELOPE ANNE THE PUG _ WHERE ARE YOU????????

One of my best BFF's jumped in the car with her two youngest and drove around - PENNY!!!!! PENNER MENNER!!!!!! PENELOPE ANNE THE PUG _ WHERE ARE YOU????????

Sigh - we went and picked up the middle child, went in to get a snack before returning to the streets to continue the search......

and there, low and behold, from behind the snack bucket, marched out a very sleepy

PUG!

This was my facebook status update:

Holly thought she had a Pug on the Lam but it turned out I had a Pug in the Pantry


0 comments: